JB Aviation Consulting, Ltd., legal entity code 05607817, address nam. Miru 588, Litvinov, the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) commits to ensure security of personal data and protection of the rights of the users using and navigating the Company's Website https://www.jbac.aero/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) as well as other data subjects, interacting with the Company in a number of different ways.
All personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Czech Republic and other legal acts.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each time you access or visit our Website, our Website automatically collects and manages the following technical data: IP address, date and time of access, the name and URL of the webpage that connects to the Website, visitor’s device operating system data, information of the visitor's internet provider, visitor’s geo-location data, language settings, other relevant technical information.
The Company also collects and manages the technical data of the visitors using the cookies.
We use the cookies on the Website, to customize the functioning of our Website as much as possible, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating our Website.
We would like to inform that certain technical details of your visit (IP address, cookies, technical information of the browser you use, other information related to your browsing activity and site-specific browsing information) can be transmitted or made available for browsing, analysis, and related purposes to the legal entities, operating both within the European Economic Area (hereinafter – “EEA”), and outside EEA (e.g., we use the Google Analytics services). Please note that personal data stored in non-EEA countries may be subject to less protection than in EEA countries, but we will carefully consider the conditions under which such data will be processed and stored after transfer to such entities.
The Company processes your personal data in cases when you contact us by email, the contact form on our Website, or social networks.
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent and hand it over to our contractual partners which is expressed by your active actions (e.g. signed order form), only if it is necessary to fulfill requested service and in a necessary extend.
The Company process the data you provide to administer requests and complaints, to ensure the quality of the services it provides, while protecting your rights and legitimate interests.
Please observe the care and at least the following minimum requirements for protection of your personal information: please check that your e-mail, letter or request does not contain ID code, bank account number, vehicle registration number, real estate data, health data, other specific (sensitive) data, etc. Please also make sure that the remaining personal information is only indicated to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the message is sent.
The Company also uses the services provided by third parties (such as third-party data centres, servers, website design, administration services, online traffic and website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, mailers, messengers, etc.) that may require access to your personal data to the appropriate extent. In this case, the Company ensures that the data processors comply with the obligations of confidentiality and adequate personal data protection.
We also use dedicated service providers to send newsletters and other promotional or related information, as well as to collect and transfer analytical information on statistical use of such information we sent to you.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
The Company handles and processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes in the following cases:
– when we obtain your explicit consent to such processing (on the basis of your consent);
– when you are the Company’s client without expressly objecting to processing your data for direct marketing of similar services or products, where you have been duly notified of such processing beforehand (on the basis of our legitimate interest).
For the purposes of direct marketing, the Company may processes the following personal data:
– your name, email address and phone number.
Your personal data for direct marketing purposes can be processed in the following ways:
– you may receive a newsletter with our offers, promotions, products, and news by e-mail;
– you may receive invitations to events and similar information by e-mail;
– you may be called by phone with invitation, commercial proposal or offer.
We inform you that you are free to opt out of our newsletters or any other information sent by e-mail at any time. You may refuse receiving information about events or any other information from us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data is generally stored for no longer than legally required or absolutely necessary for the purposes we have collected it.
Your personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing will be stored for no longer than 2 years from the date of your most recent consent (if we have received a separate consent) or the date of completion or expiration of the relevant contract (as the case may be).
Your personal data will be deleted within a reasonable time after the specified deadline.
Longer periods of personal data retention may be applied where:
- there is a reasonable suspicion of an unlawful act which is a subject to the investigation;
- your data is necessary for the proper resolution of the dispute, complaint or claim;
- the Company has received complaints related to the visitor of the Website or if the Company has noticed any violations committed by the visitor;
- it is necessary for backup copies or related purposes of the functioning of information systems of the Company;
- it is mandatorily required by applicable laws or other legal acts.
You have certain rights related to the protection of personal data. These rights are at least the following:
- the right of access to the personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- the right to the restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- in case person deems that his/her rights have been violated, he/she has the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
The Company recommends contacting us before a formal complaint is submitted to find the appropriate solution to the problem.
Upon receipt of your request and after successful completion of the above inspection, we undertake to inform you without undue delay, but in any case, no later than within one month after the receipt of your request and the completion of the verification procedure, information about the actions that we have taken in response to your request. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, we have the right to extend the said one-month period for another two months.
If your request is submitted electronically, we will also provide you with an answer by electronic means, except where this is not possible or if you ask you to respond in a different way.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or if you have any requests related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us:
– By email email@example.com
– Phone + 420 720 566 166
Our details as a data controller:
– Legal entity code: 05607817
– Address: nam. Miru 588, Litvinov 436 01, the Czech Republic